Congratulations and well come to the college of Environmental Studies (CES). I take this opportunity to congratulate and well come all the students who have been admitted into the various programs in our college. The college of Environmental Studies pledge to be your partners in your guest to reach your academic and personal goals. Our goal is to develop children of character in a faith nurturing Environment that promotes academic excellence and commitment to service. It is with pleasure that I well come you to the college. Our focus is on helping students reach their full academic potential, developing moral character and acquiring social confidence and responsibility. The size and structure of our college allows for each student to be treated as a special individual. The staffs in this college take their roles as mentors very seriously. The college coordinates all aspects of co-curricular experience and our target is to provide a high quality experience that not only compliments, but also enhances the learning that takes place in lecture theatres by promoting and facilitating programs, facilities, resources and support for each students. Being a member of CES is a mark of distinction and it shows potential employers and others that you are the kind of student who goes above and beyond what is expected. You will demonstrate that you are motivated, ambitious and creative person willing to accept challenges to overcome. Assistance is given to students to achieve academically and grow physically, socially and spiritually in a happy, secure environment. We take your safety very seriously and we want you to do the same. The college takes the issue of immoral behaviors, indecent dressing and the dangers of drug abuses very seriously. We ask that you commit to preventing these issues from interfering with your Educational carrier. Please know that we are always available to you and we encourage you to contact us for any reason, at any time. I welcome you once again in our exciting college and I am optimistic that the college can assist you in this more important decision.
DEPARTMENTS UNDER COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Architectural Technology
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Quantity Surveying Technology.
The college also have mounted two(2) new programmes starting in this Academic Session - 2019/2020.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Building Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Quantity Surveying Technology.
- Construction of 1No Block of 6 Offices for the Department of Technical Education, College of Science and Technology
- Procurement of Additional 4No HP Pro 3010 Computers 33No Magnetic Boards with Dusters and 30No. Drawing Boards for the Department Architecture
- Procurement of 33No Magnetic Boards with Dusters and 30No Drawing Board for the Department of Architecture
- Procurement of 19No HP Pro 3010 Computer with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 320GB HDD. Conditions for Academic Staff Offices
- Construction of a Block of 6No Offices for the Department of Business Administration